In this episode we talk to a UH-60 Blackhawk and V-22 Osprey pilot who has designed a new GA aircraft with a blended wing.
Find out where the term ’drone’ originates from in our ‘Things You Never Knew About…’ segment and hear the presenters’ views on the latest aerospace news.
Contact Us – Getinvolved@aviation-xtended.co.uk
Running Order (Hrs.Mins.Secs):
• 0.03.51 News Update
• 0.21.03 Brian Link (UH60, V22 and Slipstream Research)
• 0. 52.22 ‘Things You Never Knew About…’
• 1.04.25 GetInvolved
• 1.17.58 Promoting Aerospace
• 1.24.45 Programme end and outtakes
• 1.26.58 End
Xtended is available via iTunes (please do continue to subscribe and also rate us, as that really helps us continue securing great guests!) and direct download.
Further Links for this show:
Brian Link and Slipstream Research:
- Neil Bradon’s You Tube Video http://theaviationist.com/2013/10/13/a-10-range/#.UmVNKvlwqSp
- Box Kite Team Interview on PCDU http://www.planecrazydownunder.com/2012/02/29/pcdu-episode-83-replicate-this
AeroBility Ball http://www.aviatorsball.com/index.html
Glorious Wrecks on Twitter https://twitter.com/GloriousWrecks
Enjoy the show!