We focus on the passenger experience (#PaxEx) at airlines and airports with our guest host Marisa Garcia from Flightchic.com.
We also have a great interview with Paul Papadimitriou from the Layovers podcast, as well as a feature with author and Boeing 747 pilot Mark Van Hoenacker, on his book ‘Skyfaring’.
Contact Us: GetInvolved@aviation-Xtended.co.uk
- 03.09 – News
- 33.30 – Marisa Garcia
- 46.16 – Layovers with Paul Papadimitriou
- 37.36 – #Skyfaring with Mark Vanhoenacker
- 06.25 – GetInvolved and Feedback
- 09.32 – #AvBooks
- 14.06 – Promoting Aerospace
Listen now using the media player below:
You can also download this episode of Xtended by clicking HERE or find us on iTunes by clicking the logo below:
Layovers and Paul Papadimitriou
- ‘Ministers consider ban on airport drinking to counter air rage?’
- Copenhagen Airport wins awards on security, gastronomy and now the most efficient airport in the world
- Los Angeles Times No food or drinks on long-haul international flights? No problem
- Spirit of Goole
- FAA Museum Dave Morris on the Royal Navy’s WW1 pilots and the Sopwith Pup
- Matt Willis Sopwith Pup Book
- 18 year old Australian, Lachlan Smart is flying around the world in a SR-22
- http://www.aviation-bookshop.com Simon Watson
- Concorde by Jonathon Glancy
- The Kamakaze Hunters – Fighting for the pacific 1945
- Matt Willis forthcoming Fairey Barracuda book is available for preorder
- Owen Zupp Without Precedent
- JETLINER CABINS: EVOLUTION & INNOVATION By Jennifer Coutts Clay
What are you reading at the moment? Message or Tweet us using #Avbook
Dorset Plane Pull http://www.planepull.co.uk/
The World’s biggest Flight Simulation show 8th October 2016 – RAF Museum, Cosford
The Inflight Food Trip – It’s Not Just Plane Food!
As ever, thanks for listening and all your support.